Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4th day at ptm..

(8th April 2010)
reached ptm at 8.25, and kak ros assigned me to do GTFS database key in.. it was quite a LOAD of database to key in... worked it out for straight 2 hours,.. starting to feel stress a bit,:>
minutes later, an email came in from my doc, really took my mind off the workload, feels good again and ready to continue on other tasks:>

Kak Ros asked me to do a Gantt Chart dat En Hishamuddin requires.. the Gantt chart is basically project GTFS timeline.. she gave me a template of it in excel, and explained some stuff.. then, i went down to GTFS operation room to do the Gantt Chart with help from hafiz(semuit).. took about half an hour to get a perfect Gantt Chart to please En Hishamuddin.. then En hishamuddin asked me to submit the Gantt Chart to kak ros..:>

after lunch, went down to GTFS dep., help En Hanif do project screening... while filling in required data of the companies, I read some of the project explanation.. one of them is palm oil waste energy resources..:>
the project basically undertake the integrated management of solid&liquid waste in palm oil mill. The project can reduce CO2 emission from the capture & destruction of methane from POME(dun ask me wat tis is) & displacement of grid energy from energy generated by the technology..
read memorandum of companies, shareholders, and paid-up capital..:>

5 comments: