Thursday, April 22, 2010

15th day

23 April 2010

Early in the morning, En hishamudin asked me to do a statistics of all companies, whether they have CDM(Clean Development Mechanism) or not.. he said En Zairin have a meeting this evening, and if possible, i need to finish and email it to him before solat jumaat. He asked me to ask En Haniff in how to determine whether the company has CDM or not.:>

I went down to GTFS operation room to find En Haniff, apparently, he's not here yet, so i decided to wait for him.. he showed up at 9.10am... and i told him about my new assignments, and his facial expression shows that it is a complicated and tiring works, as we had to analyze each companies' file to find the letter of approval about CDM.. En haniff was supposed to have a meeting with a client at 9 am, so he invited me to join the meeting.. the client is from Tokai Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd, and she needs En Haniff's help on completing the GTFS registration form.. she also asked for clarifications on the project outcome, calculations and all. En Haniff asked my help to do a conversion from diesels, to the amount of CO2 emmision.. luckily i brought my small notebook that i wrote down formulas in it.. the meeting took about an hour, and the client wish me luck for my training period..
Then, En Haniff and i continue on the assignment from En Hishamudin, took about 2 hours to complete it..:>

2 comments: