Tuesday, April 20, 2010

12th day

20th April 2010,

Another day at PTM(PTHN), i'm not feeling too good this morning, hving quite a headache tho.. luckily still cn access fbchat with my doc.. hate it dat i made her worried bout me.. but, chatting wif her really helps me tho :).. :>

Received a thank-you email from Ms Azaliza for the task i submitted to her yesterday.. later, she asked me to do some more statistics bout the projects, which involves the project management team.. so i do it immediately, took a while 'cuz i cant find one of the project file,.. after a few minutes, kak ros gave me dat file, which happens to be at her place, not in the GTFS operation room.. so i updated the data immediately and submitted it to Ms Azaliza.. she then forwarded my statistics to all GTFS staffs, and ask them to update the master list with it..:>

After that, i read on the slides about GEO(Green Energy Office) building from Mr Fendi.. he promised to show me PTM building's control room later in the evening..

here is an overhead view of PTM building:>














this is the cooling system diagram:















After lunch hour, Mr Zul gave me n my colleague a brief presentation about energy efficiency and Energy Audit.. its how we monitor energy consumption of certain buildings or system,.. we also learn briefly about sustainable energy.. it was a very brief and he was very open to all sorts of questions, he even gave advices on choosing the right course direction, companies to apply work for, etc..

I was supposed to go to the Building Control room in the evening, apparently there's a monthly meeting going on at 5, so, had to go to the meeting instead,.. the meeting basically announces that PTM is in re-constructing, and it is no longer called PTM.. the new name is Malaysia Green Technology Corporation (MGTC), or u can call it Green Tech Malaysia.. then, i had to go infront and introduce myself to the staffs. and then the meeting proceeds with Q&A session, and present giving to staffs who had birthdays during dat month..

5 comments:

  1. :> Get well soon, hummhumm. Listen to ur doc, kay? :-*

    Eyh dats the model of pthm at the lobby eyh? the one we looked at the other day? :?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay.. da baik da ni.. :>
    superman mmg kuat..
    model? urmmm.. yea i guess..
    :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. :> haih, if possible kn.. knw wut i wud do? i'l put "jossie the barbie" at the pthm building replica, so dat each time u miss me, u can take a look at her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. replica of jossie?? daym.. wat if others see it??!
    :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. u tgh PUASA kn time u respond to this comment? meaning the jossie is me aite. no worries, others wont see me :P

    ReplyDelete